(mold size : 24cm)
Cookies: 12 cookies
Cream cheese (we used Philadelphia): 400g
4 eggs (size L)
White sugar: 120g
Lemon juice 1/2 lemon
1. Pre-heat oven to 200º.
2. Coat the mold with butter (this time we used "Easy Bake" instead of butter).
3. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
4. Put 3. into the mold.
5. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
6. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and suggar.
7. Add one egg and beat well.
8. Add other eggs and beat well.
9. Add flour and Matcha and mix well.
10. Add lemon juice and mix well.
11. Pour the dough into the mold.
12. Adjust the oven temperature to 160º and cook for about 30 minutes.