Koshian(Shiro or Azuki) 200g
Wheat flour 10g
Joushinko(rice flour) 15g
Baking Powder 1g
Egg white 1
1. Mix Koshian with sifted flours (flour, joushinko, baking powder).
2. Add yolk to 1 and mix them.
3. Add 20g of sugar to 2 and mix them.
4. Whip egg white and 25g of sugar and make strong meringue.
5. Add 1/3 of merinque to 3 and mix them well.
6. Add the rest of merinque to 5 and mix them.
7. Place a baking sheet in a mold and pour 6 in it and steam it for 15 minutes.
* If you want to make Matcha taste one, use Shiroan and substitute 5g of Matcha for 5g of joshinko.
If you want to make a two colored type, pour one colored mixture and make the surface smooth and drop by drop place another colored mixture gently on the first layer and make the surface smooth gently and steam.